Maryland Nonprofits presents the 2017 Annual Conference: Celebrate, Reflect, and Envision the Future.
- CELEBRATE – Together with key partners Maryland Association of Resources for Families and Youth (MARFY) and the Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers (ABAG), spend two days learning, networking, making connections, and honoring colleagues whose dedication has earned them Accreditation or Recognition from the Standards for Excellence Institute.
- REFLECT – Take stock of significant events from 2016, and welcome Peter Berns, Maryland Nonprofits’ founding CEO, to reflect on the organization’s history and inspire us to lead a more inclusive sector.
- ENVISION THE FUTURE – Together, we can co-create a future for our communities that improves the quality of life in Maryland and around the world. These learning tracks will provide tools and resources to assist in your individual journey.
Why You Should Attend:
- Connect with leaders working in your mission area, or in the same role as you, or who are facing the same big issues as you are.
- Develop shared goals with others in your community to create a greater impact.
- Strengthen the partnership capacity of your organization.
- Hear from others about what’s working – and what’s not working.
- Leave ready to implement concrete solutions that address your community’s challenges.
What: Maryland Nonprofits 2017 Annual Conference
Who: Maryland Nonprofits, in partnership with the Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers and Maryland Association of Resources for Families & Youth
Where: Baltimore Convention Center, 1 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
When: October 3-4, 2017
Cost: $175 one-day/$250 two-day registration for Maryland Nonprofits members ($350 one-day/$500 two-day registration for non-members); CEUs available for additional cost
The Helen J. Serini Foundation is a member of the Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers and Maryland Nonprofits, but is not involved in the planning or hosting of this event. For more information about the conference or Maryland Nonprofits, visit their website.
Current grant partners of The Helen J. Serini Foundation interested in attending this workshop but lacking the resources to do so are encouraged to contact Kerry McHugh, Program Officer, to discuss options for attendance.